Photo by Gabriel Leung
The six-storey, cream terra cotta building on Vancouver's Granville Street has been valued at between $800-million and $900-million, observers say.
The 650,000-square-foot historic store with Corrinthean columns features luxury women's wear The Room and prominent boutiques of such brands as Coach and TopShop.
Retail Investment Strategist & Operator with International Experience
- Can Bonnie Brooks win the luxe market in Canada? - Saks
- HBC purchase online retailer, Gilt
- My amazing friend, now Vice-Chair The Bay | Saks Fifth Avenue
- Brilliant - secures flagship brands
- In talks to acquire German dept store chain, Kaufhof
- HBC as a real estate play
- HBC's real estate could be valued as high as $9.2 bln USD
- Hudson Bay stock - an opportunity!
- HBC teams with Simon Property and Rio Can
- New venture valued at $18 billion
Playing Field: North America
- Raw Canvas - Bonnie Brooks' backer >> REPORT ON BUSINESS Cover Story
- Real Estate Savy - sale of Downtown Toronto location to Cadillac Fairview for long term sale-lease back as Saks Fifth Avenue Canadian flagship and The Bay
- Toronto Eaton Centre 2015 Upgrade
- Cadillac Fairview outreach to Richard Baker
- Flagship deal shows were HBC's true value lies
- HBC proceeds with REIT still
Bonnie Brooks, revitalized Lane Crawford in Hong Kong and now plays from New York
- We love Bonnie Brooks - President & CEO [North America]
- Head buyer from Harrod's moving as Prez of Saks - Yipee!!
- Sak's coming to Canada - Hooray!
- Saks in Canada - under construction!
New Master of Saks Fifth Avenue
Feb. 13, 2014
Retail is where Canada is Playing